Peek at My Week (April 18-24)
There was a lot in the works this week. Take a peek.
Friday was FULL of activity.
It began at 5:30 in the morning with us waking to the dog barking and someone knocking on the door. The concrete guys were back to pour the slab. That was great news, but we didn't know they were coming and they couldn't get to the framed area until we moved our cars. We were frantic and there was a line of trucks down the street trying to get in our driveway.
At the end of the day, we had a concrete foundation! Now, we have to wait for the metal to come in, and they have no idea when that's going to happen. sigh.
The frenzy of the morning and the hum of trucks in the yard left us exhausted all day. I stayed at my desk and worked.
- Tammie of Daisy Yellow shares some Ideas for filling a Tiny Journal.
- Over at The Graphics Fairy, there are 25 Nest Clipart Images that could be great for a spring project of Mother's Day.
- This Feather Sculpture is not only gorgeous, but it's also a beautiful tribute to the aid the American Indians gave to the Irish people during the potato famine.
- I feel finding ways to make your own flowers. I guess it's because of spring. This Edwardian Rose made from Ribbon is especially nice.
- All of the elements in this Earring Tutorial from Moois Van Mie make for a really fun accessory.
- Helen Wells shares how to Make a Sketchbook from One Piece of Paper.
- These little stop motion food prep Lego videos are so impressive and cute at the same time. I do love me some Lego.
- I've always got a stockpile of mason jars so these 10 Mason Jar Craft ideas are definitely right up my alley.
- I am gaga over these amazing, colorful sunset embroideries.