Each month, there's a host of sites that share some kind of inspiration or creative prompt to help us designers get our juices flowing. As of late, I've found that these challenges have really allowed me to explore and experiment with ideas that might not have occurred to me otherwise. With that in mind, I like to share the links to the challenges I'm aware of, but do ask that you let me know if you hear of any others I've left off this list. The majority of these are jewelry-related, but I'm always excited to find any type of creative inspiration, so please share.
- Cornucopia is the inspiration at Earrings Everyday for the We're All Ears November Challenge. The reveal for your earring design(s) is Friday, Nov. 16th.
- Each month, Sarajo's husband, Eric, selects a photo to inspire her jewelry-making. She graciously shares the inspiration with her readers and calls it the Honey Do List Challenge. This month, the photo is of an Art Nouveau mural from their travels in the Czech Republic. The reveal for this challenge is Nov. 26th.
- Art Elements' monthly challenge is open to any art medium. The November Challenge prompt is Stars with a reveal date of Nov. 29th. You'll need to e-mail Laney before the reveal date to let her know you wish to participate in the challenge.
- You have the whole month to get in your jewelry-design(s) for the Artisans Create Together Facebook Group's November theme - "Rustic Spice of Life". You'll need to be a member of the group to participate, but you have until December 2nd to submit your design to the challenge album.
- Facet Jewelry has issued their latest challenge for November and December. The theme is "Sparkling Silver". Make sure you get your design is by December 26th, but do note that voting will begin on December 1st.
I've already got a few ideas for these challenges, and am brainstorming more. I can't wait to see what you come up with for these too. Let me know what's inspiring you this month.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.