How did that happen? Where did the week go?
I'm not complaining by any means, but this week has just slipped away from me.
I don't really have much to say and I still have a TON of Halloween links to unload on you. . .so, let's do it!!
- Here's one Halloween food roundup
- And a spooky edibles gallery (7 items)
- Mmmmmm - a pumpkin spice cream cheese recipe
- Lastly, nummy-sounding pumpkin swirl brownies
- Create costumes with household items for a more frugal Halloween
- And, here's some DIY Halloween projects for kids
- If you're not the 'pumpkin-carving' type, here are a few no-carve ideas. I really like the little ones with the ribbon wrapped around them!
- Craft you some paper pumpkin ornaments.
- Use petroleum jelly to keep pumpkins fresher, longer.
- These candy corn traffic cones were sighted in Washington DC
Have a safe and heart-pounding Halloween!!!