July Challenges and Inspirations
Ohmygoodnes! The last several weeks have been mayhem. I'm sure you
were weren't wondering. But, we are deep into a new month, and I want to get back on track. So, to get back into the swing and routine of things, let me go ahead and share the upcoming Challenges and Inspirations for this month of which I'm aware.
- First up, the Daisy Yellow ICAD (Index Card A Day) 2019 challenge is well underway and ends at the end of the month. If you're into mixed media art, you might be interested. Make sure to check out all the information on the Daisy Yellow website.
- The newest We're All Ears Challenge from Earrings Everyday is using Blueberries as the July Inspiration. The reveal is set for July 19th.
- There's more mixed media inspiration at Our Mixed Media Moods. About each month, artists DeeDee and Jenn create a mood board to create from and share it with us too. Check out the Facebook group to see the board and what others create too.
- Each month, the team at Art Elements offers up their own challenge for a particular theme. July's theme is Flowers. This challenge is open to any art medium, but please make sure to comment on the post that you want to be included in the blog hop. The reveal date is July 26th.
- At Art Bead Scene, they like to challenge their readers to create jewelry that includes at least one art bead. The inspiration is always the work of a particular artist. This month, it's the art of Joseph Cornell. You may submit your piece(s) before July 28th.
- Sarajo of SJ Designs Jewelry is back from her vacation! Her husband Eric likes to offer her an inspiring photo each month that she shares with her readers. This challenge is called The Honey Do List. I love the puffin in the photo for this month. The reveal is set for July 29th.
I'm hoping to try my hand at at least one or a few of these challenges. I hope you take the plunge and take on some of them too. I seriously KNOW how busy the summer can be, so I wish you all the best!