Those three months included two vacations and one long stint without a computer so I've got gaps in my record-keeping for the goals. I'm just going with what I did record. Without further ado, here we go!
1. Eat right/better: I was good or okay about half the time and awful the other half of the time. I really need to be good ALL the time and cheat only now and again. Blarg.
|A healthy lunch I did eat|
3. Make a real effort to keep the house clean: I did awesome on this over the past three months. I've come to realize just how much I like a clean house and how rewarding it is to have it nice.
|How refreshing, the beach!|
5. Make a real effort with my blog: I did some work on my sidebar, added a link to my Instagram page, and re-did my header. However, posting was sporadic especially while the laptop was in the shop. I got WAY behind on weekly challenges and am trying to catch up.
6. Be Grateful/Thankful: FAIL!!
8. Include more tutorials on the blog: The only time in those three whole months that I came even CLOSE to a tutorial was when I shared the links for the Pintrest Pins that inspired how I decorated my Foyer for St. Patty's day.
|Mardi Gras 2013|
10. Think outside of the box: I feel like I didn't completely fail at this one. While I don't think I was exactly thinking outside the box, I was truly THINKING more about the designs I've been making as well as playing with some materials a bit more. I like the direction I'm progressing for sure.
12. Craft other items than jewelry: In Feb, I did pretty well with my Bead Soup packaging and all the work I did on the Foyer decorations. In March, my 'other' crafting was nil, but in April I made a ton of decorations and whatnot for a wedding shower I co-hosted. This still needs a bit of work as I realize how much I enjoy breaking out of my jewelry confines now and again.
|Bridal Shower decoration and pin|
14. Grow some plants inside and out: This just hasn't worked out for me so well. I think about it often. In fact, I was thinking about it while at the Farmer's market earlier today. Alas, I need to work on it.
15. Make my visions of my dream house and this house co-exist: I did OKAY on this one. Basically, I've kept the Foyer decorated for the seasons/holidays and kept the kitchen window sill looking nice. I also found some watercolors painted by my grandmother and my sister and plan on framing them at some point.
16. Go to the doctor/dentist: Sigh. no.
17. Explore other venue options for selling my jewelry: Have donated to a few silent auctions, but not much more than that. Since I haven't really sold anything in my Etsy shop in ages, I need to try a bit harder on this front.
18. Find some confidence and exert it: I handed out a few business cards at a dinner with some friends, but that's the most of me EXERTING my confidence. Yikes.
|Waterfall in Northern Georgia|
20. Learn Photoshop better: This is one skill I can say I've worked on a little more in the past few months. And, I'm really happy with what I've learned. Now to just learn how to work some more of the controls so I don't have to ask the hubs every time I want to alter/create an image.
21. Start buying presents earlier in the year: Still not doing great at this. It seems like these dates just sneak up on me or something.
|Fancy wrapping for a friend's birthday gift.|
It looks as though I need to take some time to focus on these goals more in the coming months as I've let them fall to the wayside a little too much. Now that I've actually done this review and can see it all laid out, I'm hoping to become re-committed to them.
|Cute sign at friends' wedding|
How are you doing on your goals/resolutions/word for the year thus far?