Since I posted the valentine craft suggestions last week, I have found quite a few interesting valentine-related ideas and sites. I wanted to share. WARNING, I have some offensive links and material at the end of this post. If you do not want your innocent mind tarnished, please skip over that section.
- First is cute and sweet
- Check out the wee piglet with the heart-shaped spot. They even named him Valentine. Awwwww!
- If you need an envelope to put those homemade cards and gifts, here are the instructions for an origami heart-shaped envelope.
- Now you can have your wine and eat it for dessert too with these frozen wine and champagne treats. There's also a recipe for champagne floats. Mmmmmmm!
- If you are strapped for cash, try these simple and frugal Valentine Day ideas. These are suggested by the debt consolidation website, so they MUST be frugal, right?
- For those who are looking to be not so frugal, check out this list of the world's most romantic restaurants. WOW! I'm ready to head off to New Zealand, though Paris would also be romantic, restaurant or not.
- If you are looking to end a romance, just get your valentine one of these 14 valentine gifts guaranteed not to get you laid. Watch the video for the Q-Pig, really. It's fall-out-of-the-chair funny.
- These Valentine cards and greetings are quite entertaining
- I've linked to someecards.com before, but their Valentine cards are SUPER funny!
- I'm simply drawn to the vintage valentines. They're just so cool.
- These scientist valentines are genius!
- Here are some more geek science valentines. I'm partial to the Pavlov one (having a BS in psychology and all).
- A little geek love never hurt anyone
**STOP HERE OR SKIP THE NEXT SECTION IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR PREFER TO KEEP VALENTINE'S "PURE"**
- For those who want to inject a little more kink, sass, and sex into the day...here you go
- These products that look like sex toys but aren't (officially) could probably be sold in some of those seedy shops I know you've all been in.
- This video of a Valentine parent-teacher conference has some inappropriate language and references. But it sure cracked me up.
- Here's what you would see if valentine cards were honest.
To LOML*, I love you so very much...your love keeps me going. Happy Valentine's Day Baby!
*LOML=Love of My Life