1. Lay sheets of Bounce near ant and ant beds to chase them away.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas of houses, in trailers, or in cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering.
3. Bounce sheets will take the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened often.
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television or computer screen by wiping a sheet over the screen. This will also help keep dust from resettling.
6. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors by cleaning them with a sheet of Bounce.
7. To freshen the air in your home - place individual sheets of Bounce in drawers or hang them in closets.
8. Place a Bounce sheet in your vacuum cleaner.
9. Prevent threads from tangling by running a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
10. Prevent musty suitcases by placing a sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
11. To freshen the air in your car, place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
12. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees and yellow jackets away.
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan by placing a sheet in the pan, filling with water, letting it sit overnight, and sponging it clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of your trash can.
15. Collect cat hair by rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce to magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of your laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
At the same time, Curbly.com has a featured a post about how to make your own fabric softener sheets. Check it out.
That's all for this Thrifty Thursday!