Today is another version of "Wild Wild Web Wednesday".Are you ready for it? It is quite a long list today as I have been just adding and adding to my list without posting. Now, I'll be able to clear something else off my TO DO list. Since the list is so long, I have broken it down into categories (see how organized I can be?)
- You've always heard the fairy tales, but apparently, there has actually been found (and lost) a boy who was raised by wolves.
- Karma has finally reared on Paris Hilton's inappropriate behaviors. Her grandfather is as ashamed of her as the rest of us.
- Check out this list of the Top 10 Life Affirming Moments in Movies. #9 gave me chill bumps - one of my favorites.
- Want to know the news on a particular day, who shares your birthday, important deaths by the day of a year? All this can be found at Brainy History.
- Looking to do some drinking and movie watching? How about some drinking games for 2007's movies.
- If you are just that lazy or just that much of a perfectionist, here's a tool to make perfect snowballs. Hopefully, this will never be a tool I need.
- For those who need a little kick to their morning routine, there's the jet engine toaster. But, I ask you, WHY? WHY?
- For those individuals (like my husband) who prefer to eat hot pizza with a fork, rest at ease - the Pizza Fork has arrived.
- Ladies, thinking of getting bigger breasts? Well, for the reasonable cost of one dollar, fake breasts can be yours.
- Pancakes and waffles have never been easier than with batter blaster. Apparently, you just spray it out and cook it up. It is supposedly organic and tastes good too.
- One man took a picture of himself everyday for 8 years. Check out the progression, it's pretty cool.
- We've all had bad days at the office when the electronics and people with which we work just grate on our VERY LAST nerve.
- This guy must have WAAAAAAY too much time on his hands. He learned to sing a song backwards. (On the video he sings it backwards first and then the video is played in reverse so you can hear what it is.)
- If you like optical illusions like I do, you'll love watching this magical moving book being displayed.
- Can you believe that a shank was found in a Polly Pocket toy. No, really!