Today, I smiled because:
- I spied a sneaky morning glory (flower) who was found nested at the edge of the lawn instead of in the flowerbed
- I heard a New Kids on the Block song that took me back to middle school
- By 10am, I had 15 hits on this very new blog
- I read this question: "Would you die if you got scared half to death twice?"
- I almost missed my chair at lunch but landed on the edge, instead of the floor
- These pictures:
- I got to eat sushi (with wasabi - mmm) for dinner
- LOML* asked if it's cruel to have an aquarium in a sushi restaurant
- I watched this video:
[Please excuse me if you can't see the pictures or watch the video - I AM still learning. And I think I'm doing pretty good teaching myself this stuff.]
I hope these instances made you smile or laugh as well. Please try to take in the moments that make you smile because these are the ones you'll cherish.
Leave me a comment and let me know how I'm doing. I'd love to know who those 15 hits came from.