My focus lately has been a bit all over the place. And, with any luck, it's not slowing down. But, I need to remember to keep y'all updated over here too! So...let's quickly recap some of the latest highlights (in no particular order).
- I did an interview with CanvasRebel recently and the article just came out. You can read it by following the link.
- I also got my name out there even more as I did a demo of some of my mixed media card-making at Hello Gallery in Fairhope during the February First Friday Artwalk (after-hours) event.
I'll admit that I was pretty nervous, but enjoyed myself plenty and got in the creative flow better than I expected. I do have jewelry, assemblage art, mixed media cards, and a variety of other pretties available for sale in the gallery.
- I've been very active on my CraftyHope YouTube channel. Since my last blog post, I released several vlog series as well as art journaling and thrift haul videos. Oh, and there are a couple of jewelry-related ones too! (The earrings below are one of them!)
DIY Easy Toggle Ring Dangle Earrings
- I'm desperately trying to decide what I'll be working on for The 100-Day Project this year. It starts February 18th, so I best decide SOOOOOON! I've floated the idea of several different projects but am leaning more and more toward yet another assemblage project. I'd love to hear if you're joining the project and what you're going to do.
- There's new jewelry in the CraftyHope Etsy shop for you to peruse. Here's just a peek.
|Red Dagger Earrings
- If you watch my "What's in My Art Bag: Jewelry Edition" Video, you'll notice that I mentioned a new Bead Box. Hopefully, I'll have a new "stocked" post soon. But, because of the rush I was in to get packed up, I didn't get a ton of photos. So....we'll see how that goes.