Wow, I don't even know what happened to this past week! I've been frantic to get as much ready for Christmas as possible so that I can spend some of next week enjoying the holiday spirit.
The above tree picture is really the only one from my camera roll that I can share with you as most of the others are finished gifts or gift ideas or gifts-in-progress or projects I'll share here later. To compound things, I had a little touch of chest congestion that took me down for a day or two. So, my tree is the only peek you're getting this week. That's weird because I still haven't shared the tree on other social media. I guess I better get to that too.
I was able to find a little inspiration over the week, though most of it is also Christmas gift or decorating related. You can definitely tell what's on my mind right now!
- Sadie Seasongoods shared a roundup of the best 100+ Thrift Store Upcycling Ideas.
- I love a good gift idea list, and this one of 25 Gift Ideas to Make and Sew has some really fabulous inspiration.
- Since I recently picked up a set of pom pom makers, these DIY Pom Pom ornaments caught my attention. Or was it the other way around (the tutorial made the makers catch my attention)? Either way, I may be making some of these to add to the tree.
- These Resin Flower Pendants would make a great gift.
- Check out these Tree Wall Decorations Made from Old Belts!
- And, for another list of Christmas gift ideas, how about any of these 20 DIY Keychains?
So, that's it from me this week. I'm hoping to finish up the shopping in the next day or two and then really focus on enjoying the rest of the holiday season. I hope the lead-up to the holidays (no matter what you celebrate) is treating you well and is full of much joy. Have a magical week!