Before the busiest month of the year gets away from us, I want to go ahead and share the challenges and inspirations I've found for December. There's quite a few this time around as everyone seems to want to finish the year with a bang.
Let's start with the ones that are already underway and that I've already mentioned
- Kasia of Wanderlust's Everything Art has offered up a Free Advent art journal experience with daily video inspiration from her. The videos are short and the exercises go quickly (if you want), so you have plenty of time to catch up!
- Carve December 2019 has begun! There are no prompts this year. While this is often a daily challenge, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer has made it clear that there is no pressure to carve every day. She simply encourages you to try to make a few stamps during the month. Get inspired for it by checking out all the carved stamps so far on Instagram.
- There's another inspiring Advent experience (and giveaway) going on right now. The Live Art Journaling and Self Development Group on Facebook is having a YouTube Advent Hop. You need to join the group to see the full list of links for each day. AND, I'm part of it. If you're a member of the group and subscribe to each of the YouTube participants and comment on each video, you'll be entered for the giveaway. I'm Day 6!
- Lesley has issued December's Theme for the Art Elements Challenge and it's Handmade Christmas. I'm sure you're handmaking something for the holidays, so it would be a breeze to join in! It's a blog hop and is open to any medium, but you do need to sign up on their blog post to be added to the list. The hop is on Dec. 28th.
- Over at SJ Designs Jewelry, she's shared the photo inspiration that her husband Eric has issued her for the Honey Do List. It's an interesting one. The reveal is set for Dec. 30.
- Art Bead Scene's Art Journey #9 is titled Snow Falling Softly. You'll have to take a look at the inspirational pieces of art and include an art bead. Make sure to use you submit your entry(s) before Dec 31st.
How's that for ending the year with creativity?
I do hope you'll play along with at least one of these! Let me know if you know of any other challenges or inspiration I may have missed.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.