June Challenges and Inspirations
I'm so far behind on my blog reading that I'm feeling absolutely guilty about it. If I usually comment on your blog and haven't in a few weeks, be assured that I'm trying. There's something about the summertime temps hitting and my motivation waning. I just can't seem to get and stay focused. Oh, and if I've NEVER commented on your blog (and you're a real person), please make sure to leave your blog in the comments so I can find you! Blogs are quickly becoming a thing of the past, but I'm still scrambling to follow everyone out there.
Anyway, I'm just popping in real quick to share the Challenges and Inspirations I've found for June.
- First up is Earrings Everday! The We're All Ears Inspiration this month is Kaleidoscopes with a June 15th reveal date. That's a week away!! I better get busy if I'm going to play along.
- Sarajo of SJ Jewelry Designs has shared the Honey Do List photo inspiration for June. It's a super cool curly palm tree frond. You'll have to see it for yourself. The reveal date is June 25th.
- Halcraft has a pretty palette challenge using their brand of beads (available at Michael's I believe). June's theme is Tutti-Frutti and is a pretty spectrum of colors. The deadline is June 27th.
- Sunflowers are the inspiration for June at Art Elements. This challenge isn't limited to jewelry-making either. Any art medium is accepted!! June 30th is the reveal.
- You should see the inspiration painting at Art Bead Scene. It's a beauty. You do need to use an art bead in your work, but you have until the end of the month submit your design.
- Finally, ICAD 2018 from Daisy Yellow began on the first of the month and continues every day until July 31. ICAD = Index Card a Day. There's plenty of time to catch up! She even provides daily prompts and weekly themes if you need a creative jumping point.
That's all the ones I've found so far. The Artisans Create Together Facebook Group usually has a challenge, but it's not up yet. I'll add it to the list if/when it's live. If you know of any others I can share, please let me know!