Apparently this type of award helps bring awareness to blogs with less than 3,000 followers through a chain-mail-like-Q&A-blog-hop-thingy.
Here are the questions Beth posed to me:
1. What is your biggest life goal or dream?
Geez, I don't even know. I definitely would like to live on the water one day, or at least have a pool. I guess I better have a super-successful jewelry business in order to achieve either one of those!
2. What are you obsessed with?
Right now? The internet. . .I can't seem to pull myself away from my laptop at night. Next week it'll be something else I'm sure.
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Making connections with others and having an outlet for my need to write. (That's two favorite things, but y'all don't mind do you?)
4. Who do you cheer for?
If you've read my blog at all you know this answer, it's The University of Alabama - - - ROLL TIDE!!
5. How do you get yourself through bad days?
Sometimes I take a nap, sometimes a good cry helps, sometimes it's food/chocolate/beer, sometimes I just tell myself that it'll be better tomorrow.
6. How do you celebrate particularly good days?
Good days are a reward within themselves, and I'm not sure that I do much at all to make them any better.
7. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
That's a real tough one as I do love me some Disney. I'd have to say Ariel simply because of the water.
8. What’s your favorite type of writing instrument?
I'm partial to Pilot Precise pens and recently became addicted to the retractable ones. I always have a good pen on me and am very protective of them.
9. Do you binge watch any Netflix shows? Which ones?
I do binge watch. While the hubs was out of town last week it was Glee, but I'm also working my way through Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the hubs and I are on a Star Trek: The Next Generation kick right now too.
10. What would you want your last meal to be?
I'd definitely have to go with my favorites: boiled blue crab, a really good macaroni and cheese, roasted broccoli, a fabulous salad, and tiramisu.Those might not work together at all, but I would consume ALL OF IT!
11. What are you looking forward to the most about warmer weather?
Getting in the water! The cold snaps have kept the water too chilly for me so I can't wait for the bays, rivers, gulf, and pools to be warm enough to swim, kayak, sail, splash, and float in.
Here are the rules for the bloggers I'm tagging:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3,000 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
- Inform them of their nomination.
Alice at Alice Dreaming
Jenna at The Painted Apron
Kim at CoziNest
Lorraine at Clamco
Tammie at TTE Designs
I hate to leave anyone out, but I couldn't name you all. So, if you're not one of the five above and want to play along, just answer my questions and leave a link to your post in the comments.
Here are my questions:
1. What is your nickname?
2. What's the most important thing for you to accomplish everyday before you go to bed?
3. What are you most looking forward to this Spring?
4. Who/what motivates you to get out of bed every morning?
5. What are five of your favorite movies?
6. When you get a chance, what's your favorite way to relax?
7. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
8. What's the first album you remember owning?
9. What inspires you?
10. What book is closest to you at this very moment?
11. Do you collect anything? What?
So that's it. I can't wait to see how y'all answer these and who YOU tag!
Thanks Hope! That's so AWESOME- I'm honored :-D Now to get busy and pay it forward~ have a great week. ~TammieReplyDelete
Tammie- I'm so glad you're pleased. I can't wait to see your answers! :)Delete
I'm so jealous of your kayaks! My parents got some last year (which they let us use), but I'd love to have a set of our own so we can all go at the same time. It looks like you're all set for a fun summer!ReplyDelete
Beth- I'm a water-baby through and through. The picture at the bottom is actually our sailbboat. It's a Hobie tandem island and can also work as a kayak, but it's SO COOL as a sailboat. We also have regular kayaks and that's my favorite. There's something so serene about being out in a boat that works with you-power. I can't wait to take mine out soon! :) Thanks so much for the award and for swinging by for my answers!! :)Delete
Thanks for nominating me, Hope. This was fun. I hope we both get hundreds of new followers!ReplyDelete
Kim - You are very welcome! Wouldn't that be great!? I'll be heading over to your post in just a little while to check out your answers. Thanks for playing along :)Delete