and once again I am stricken with a bad case of the I-don't-know-what-to-make-for-hims. While I continue to search for just the right project, I thought I'd share with you some of the links and instructions and projects of years past.
- In 2008, I explained some of the Valentine gifts I'd made for Pat in the previously as well shared some links for Valentine gift and card ideas.
- Also in 2008, there was this list of fun and funny Valentine links including some apparently naughty-ish material.
- Back in 2009, I didn't share too much except for a small list of links at the bottom of this Valentine Feel-good-Friday post.
- 2010 had me a little more crafty as I showed off Pat's handmade Valentine gift as well as some links to other crafts.
- Again in 2011 there were just a few Valentine links at the bottom of a random post.
- However. . .my anniversary gift to Pat in 2011 of a handmade sign would make a super Valentine project/gift.
- In 2012, I again shared a list of cute Valentine ideas and gifts. (To be honest, I REALLY love some of the ideas on this one especially!)
- On Valentine's Day of 2012, I gave a quick peek at what I ended up making for Pat.
- I actually can't find ANYTHING for Valentine's day last year. Hmmmmm. . .Yet, I did make him a pretty sappy (yet manly) anniversary gift that would work well for Valentine's.
If you have any fabulous, fun, lovey-dovey ideas or have seen any, feel free to share them in the comments section. I hope my links help you find something loverly too!