Whew, February just flew by, didn't it? I can't believe it's already time to gather up and share a new month's list of inspiration. Last month's challenge list was really long. I don't think this one will be as long, but let's see.
- Let's begin with the one already in progress and consuming most of my thoughts: #The100DayProject is in full swing as today is day 19 from the official kickoff. Of course, you can join in any time with your project.
- Sarajo has revealed the inspiration photo from her husband, Eric, for the March Honey Do List. You have plenty of time to get inspired by this one and make some jewelry as the reveal date isn't until March 30th.
- The Machu Picchu palette from Halcraft Collection for this month's Pretty Palettes challenge has me dreaming of the beach. You have the whole month to create something inspired by it and share your jewelry design on their Facebook page.
- As far as I know, Nicole Watson is still doing her #30MinuteThursdayArt challenge on her YouTube channel. I've been a little lax in my participation the last week or so, but that might change.
- Also on YouTube is the #JoyofBlue collaboration from Sarah of Crafting and Relaxing. The reveal for this challenge simply involves creating with the color blue and posting at noon eastern on the 12th of the month. Make sure you use the hashtag so others can find you.
- On the 13th of the month, Tammy of The Tapping Flamingo on YouTube is hosting a Be Creative challenge for any medium. She will offer a creative word each month for you to use. For March, the word is Irish Spring. Her hashtag will change each month. The one for March is #BeCreativeMarch2022.
- Angela of Pirate Pretties Jewelry on YouTube has a monthly challenge. It's a birthstone theme each month with a color, metal, project type, and (optional) fun element. For March, the challenge color is aquamarine, the metal is silver or copper, the project type is a necklace, and the fun elements are shells or fish. The reveal is set for the 15th of each month on YouTube with the hashtag #PiratePrettiesJewelryChallenge and/or you can join her Facebook Group and add your reveal picture in the comments of her reveal photo.
I know there are more out there, but the ones I've tried to get more information about haven't responded to me. However, if you have some to add to this list, I'd love to hear about them! Comment below!
I'm always checking your list of challenges, it's good to know they are out there :) I'm glad I did two of Sarajo's already and will try to participate more regularly. Once again, hats off to you for taking the 100-day one!ReplyDelete