Once that was done, I sorted all the rest of my jewelry into piles.
- piles of jewelry to be relisted
- piles of jewelry for market (craft shows/shops. . .one day)
- piles of jewelry I wasn't sure about
- piles of jewelry to be trashed (taken apart)
- piles of jewelry to be donated to silent auctions
- and piles of jewelry to be donated to Goodwill.
By the end of the day, I had a small tub full of jewelry 'to be trashed.' These are the pieces that I just don't think work or just don't like for one reason or another. The tub almost sends me into tears because of the countless HOURS of work I put into the pieces piled in it. However, I know that taking them apart will give the components a new life, new possibilities and that's a good thing. Right!?
At some point I'll actually begin the painstaking process of tearing those pieces apart, but for now I'm just glad to know that everything is where it's supposed to be. It makes finding items so much easier, including these pretty little earrings that were relisted today.
|Dainty Darling Earrings|