Bead Sorting Coming Along (ThTh)
Here are some of the other beads (mostly plastic) that will be leaving my house by some means.
So, without further ado - here are some links for "Thrifty Thursday"
- Some ideas for the batch freezing of foods. This one's called the 5-day freeze. In general, it's a great idea. I just don't use enough peppers or zucchini to freeze batches of them. I do like the idea of having these things on hand though.
- Don't rebuild that tired-looking wood deck, just flip the boards. What a great tip!
- Did you know you could buff out dings in wood with a walnut? I didn't, but it's worth a try.
- Weird dutch site that gives ideas for how to re-use/re-purpose some items. Some of them I don't get or think they kinda weird, but the rest are pretty neat ideas. Click through the gallery.
- One dollar designs. . .simply beautiful.