Peek at My Week: Nov. 4-10
At the conclusion of each week, I like to share a glimpse into my real world followed by the inspiring links I found during the week. Here's your peek!
Sunday was slam-packed full of activity. I decided to tackle this mess of a craft cart.
As always, it got messier before it got better.
Since it was a beautiful day, I did take a break to head outside for a walk along the Bay.
Once home, I did finish organizing the cart.
And, I put it to good use with some play in my art journal.
While working on a project on Monday, I realized that my tin pieces resembled tacos.
It totally cracked me up!
Tuesday was Election Day, and I did my part.
Waiting for the results made me a little restless, so brownies were made (and consumed).
Wednesday was even less fun.
On Thursday I treated myself by checking out a new local boutique. The stencils above the hooks in the dressing room tickled me. This is exactly how I sort clothes when I shop.
I made another trip out later in the day to work at a local coffee shop.
Since I had done a bit of brainstorming along with my coffee consumption, Friday was a day of creating.
I even pulled out some of my buttons!
I can't say that Saturday was very productive as the majority of the day was consumed with football-watching. However, I was finally able to catch Zoe sunning on her back!
Doesn't this pose just make you giggle?
Anyway, here's some of the other inspiration I found throughout the week:
- This Yellow Submarine Cross Stitch Pattern is too cute!
- Here's an article on How to Declutter Your Studio for Maximum Productivity. Maybe that's what had me itching to get that cart organized.
- Art Professionals share What Not to Do at an Art Fair. Some of the tips are helpful, some are kinda funny.
- This inexpensive DIY Fall Wreath is made from embroidery hoops, fabric, and felt. And, it's so neat!
- Nunn Design featured the felt art of Samantha Stott. Her designs are fantastic.
- At Beading Gem, there's a feature on the Copper Metal Work of Aviceya. It's sublime!!
Now to figure out what this new week holds and how to make it exceptional. Here's hoping you find loads of inspiration in it!!