Sorry for the lack of posting. I know a few of you like to check out my links. I have been compiling the links I find interesting or just "wild" for posting but have lacked interest or time to actually put them up here. For those of you who have been waiting, here is some of the wildest of the web I have found over the past several weeks. Enjoy!
- Is it Jello Time? Roll your cursor over the image and be sure your speakers are on.
- Here's something else you want to make sure your speakers are on for.
- Check out these weird statues and monuments from around the world.
- Little Miss Doolittle only talks to animals. And, apparently, that's better that not at all.
- While this is another older story, a comedian was able to get away with living in an Ikea store.
- Did you hear about the octopus and his Mr Potato Head? It's a gripping tale.
- For those candy lovers who are also Lord of the Rings geeks (like me), check out this battle of pelennor fields made out of candy.
- Does your shitter need a little style? How about some cool toilet graphics. No, really, these ARE cool.
Unfortunately, they are currently sold out.Have a Wild Wednesday!
- LOML* and I often watch medication commercials just to hear the strange side effects. Cracked was able to compile a list of the most unsettling medication side effects. Geez!!
- Wow, to make a buck, you might have to perform some offbeat jobs in the 30s and 40s.
- I had no idea you could turn vegetables into musical instruments. This guy is able to play "Angels We Have Heard on High" on broccoli.
- I totally get the wanting to be individual and unique thing about goth individuals. However, being a human pet is taking the weirdness to a whole new level. I don't know what irked me more about this story: the girl willingly giving up herself as a pet, the prejudice of the bus driver, or these two individuals wanting to start a family while they are basically on welfare (no jobs or home of their own.)
- A little more warm and fuzzy is this gallery of bears. Nevermind if they are inside out, they're really neat.
- Boys, while out shopping for unique Valentine's presents for your special someone, remember that there is a difference between ugly and unique gifts. (BTW - I like all of the 'unique' ones.)
- I've always wondered if anyone had every put together a fairly complete list of all the crazy state laws. I've only been able to read Alabama's, but they're pretty out-there.
*LOML=Love of My Life